eruption again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eruption again

I guess some of you have been still checkin' my eruption post. It was deleted because I never set up my acct. I put it in again so it works now. It ain't perfect, nor is it tuned down. I originally used it to test a POD sound. But, I posted anyway. Here it is again.

http://mp3unsigned.com/showmp3.asp?m...2&aid=3370

Re: eruption again

Not only was the playing great so was the tone! Nice work!

Comment

I have not heard the original in a while, and I could well have mistaken this as real. It is played extremely well. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I agree. The tone was and playing were well dialed. I liked the end where you improvised the tape overdriven 'bomb drop' from the E harmonic with a scrape and slide,..I kinda laughed but it still came off as very convincing. Well done. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Jazzman, you suck! I would rather be [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] tonight, but no... Mrs. Jazzman needs to go to a party...so instead I am listening to your Eruption clip... [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] ...I guess I will [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] with Manyaxes instead.

Comment

It's 6:05 and I don't see you yet! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, Jim.
              I listened to all three. Awesome! Absolutely loved them- especially the Presto in Gminor.
              You're one talented dude. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Working...
              X