My band video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My band video

hi everyone, heres a video of one of our songs...its been airing in our country for a while now. the guitar tone isnt too good cuz this was one of the first songs i made [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] but lemme know wut u guys think. the link is on the following page along with a discussion on the video...

http://www.bandbaja.org/issues/010/features/messiah.php

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: My band video

...oh i forgot to mention; the song aint exactly very complex and technically impressive cuz like i said, it was our first song hehehe

Comment

Let me just say, I'm not into this sort of grungy/nu-metally/supercrunchy genre music.

That being said, the video is extremely good.

And my god do you have POTENTIAL!

Your lead guitarist will soon be very technically proficient, and the vocalist would flourish in a black/progressive environment (think Opeth, COB,..)

Good stuff!
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I like man, pretty cool and good job. This isn't my bag but you guys rock.. I like it when I can understand what the vocalist is saying, unlike a lot of deth type cookie monster singers.

Are you really in Pakistan? I like hearing metal from all around the world.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

yeah we are actually...actually the video editing isnt too accurate, me(with the dkmg) and the other lead switc solos...but they show him do most of it & me doing his part and all that [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] thnx for the feedback tho

Comment

Cool video and I really like the song.

Comment

I can't make it work!

Comment

I like the guitar tone actually...

If that's really a first effort, you're off to an awesome start. Keep it up.

Comment

I really think the song is very good... The video needs work obviously, the vid doesn't always match the song, but I know it was your first and it will get better... Very good first effort!!!

Comment

That is an awesome job for your first video. I really enjoyed it.

Comment

OH yeah dude!....that's metal! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Tons of potential!....I'd love to hear a more polished studio offering by you guys in the future!

I hear a lot of Slayer influence as well!...am I on the mark with that one?

Comment

thanks alot everyone for the feedback...yeah we're influenced primarily by slayer, metallica, in flames, the haunted, death, etc. the guitars for this song were done with shitty guitars, thru zoom 505's and into a pc heheheh so yeah surprisingly decent tone. our webiste is in the works...will post the link here as soon we get some stuff up. thanks again.

Comment

Good stuff. I like listening to metal from all over the world, too!

Comment

Working...
                          X