• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW WIDOW SONGS!

I'm feelin ya bro [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    good tunes.
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Sounds awesome! I'm gonna have to grab LPC and his Mrs. and cruise up to Raleigh to check y'all out. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

<font color="yellow"> We aint skeered [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Can Big Red come too [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

What's with the [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah, bring big boy with ya. Maybe DR can play a Ratt tune with him so you can see him in all his glory under the stage lights. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks guys.

nice avitar mhalsey. i want to go see that imax "fighter pilot" but its not playing around here.
            Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              thanks guys.

nice avitar mhalsey. i want to go see that imax "fighter pilot" but its not playing around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx! It's from when I took an incentive flight in one of our F-15Es while we were TDY to Vegas. It was the sh!t!!! It's an easy way to find out how much abuse your body can take. I told my pilot to gimme the works and, sure as sh!t, he did. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It was cool flyin' across the desert, through canyons and stuff. He let me fly it for about 10 minutes (minus rudders, mind you... run the risk of going into a flat spin or stalling) and I put us into an inverted 7G dive. Holy crap! I could barely pull back on the stick to pull us out. Actually, I think he helped me out but didn't say anything. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

my i want to do that so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Widow - "We have songs"

Comment

That sounded great! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I like the new chick singer! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Adds a wicked new dimension to your sound.

Comment

Damn! Thats what you will see in lights in acouple years..I like the a7x feel to the lyrics -sinderella-. The guitar part is just crazy..VERY original!

Ox

Comment

thanks guys

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Widow - "We have songs"

Comment

Dude, Sinderella is the standout track there. Your tone is really working!!
                          Let us know what your recording setup was on the guitars - you captured a 'perfect' sound in my opinion.

OK, I know -APC and Mesa.... fill in the blanks

Personally, I can do without the King Diamond influence, but really, that whole thing is working overall. Even with my Bias against that type of thing

I think adding the girl on vocals really changed everything, and in a good way!

Keep it up man, sounds like you are onto something...hope it turns out BIG!
                          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

As far as I know, he doesn't have the APCs yet. They were installed in his brother's guitar if I remember correctly. That's why he's in on the big APC purchase, so that he can get some for himself. He's using an EMG-equipped Rhoads Pro there I think.

Comment

Thanks Priest!
                              I just reread my thread and it came across pretty negative, I just want to restate that that is some of the best original metal I've heard in a very long time IMO. I have been checking out Widow mp3s since DR started posting them and they all have a lot of goodness in them. I am the kind of guy who is pretty harsh on original metal songs too, so again I gotta say, keep it up!
                              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
                              X