My first solo recording online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first solo recording online

Hey everybody! I just got the latest version of Cubase and am having a blast playing with it.....I need to work on my recording and mix skills, but I think I'm getting it. Anyways, here's the first original thing I recorded. The drums are Ultra-Basic, and I recorded the bass parts with my "A" tuned guitar so it sounds a little sloppyfloppy. ALSO, REMEMBER, I'M NO SHREDDER BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION. I'm actually a vocalist turned guitarist. Anyways, here's the link.

I HATE rough demo

Let me know what you think.....Just don't rip me too bad.
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Re: My first solo recording online

That is actually pretty cool dude... you just gotta adjust the levels for the vocals in some parts.

Comment

Re: My first solo recording online

Nothin' wrong with that dude. Not bad for a singer. (just kidding) You opened yourself up for that one. I have some tapes of me that would be considered comedy.

Comment

Working...
      X