Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Parody Songs

http://www.risingstarentertainment.com/parodies.html

Here are some parodies we have done in the past year. Queensryche and AC/DC are Christmas/Thanksgiving themed, and the other was done for a local radio station back in the summer. That station changed formats 2 weeks after playing it. We like to take credit for shutting them down. LOL. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] We also have 1 more that we've done for a local station, but so far they haven't played it. Probably never see the light of day, but it was fun doing it. Their morning show is called The Big Dumb Show, so we re-worded the lyrics of Salivas Click, Click, Boom to say Big Dumb Show. I'll post it here soon. And yes, all rhythm/lead guitars were played on my Jacksons through my 1986 Marshall JCM 800! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Re: A Few Parody Songs

Hehe ..those made me chuckle [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ..nice work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks a lot.....glad you like them! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
      www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

The turkey one is awesome, I will check the others.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
        X