comments please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: comments please...

Those two tracks really are amazing!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Silence calls the storm is the winner for me. That intro roar is insane! There are so many ideas in those songs, yet they seem to flow perfectly...very very impressive! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Is the album getting released in the UK, and have you got any plans to do a few dates over here?

Comment

<font color="brown">[off topic]</font> Thanks VomiT, Quo Vadis CDs arrived today!!! <font color="brown">[/off topic]</font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        thanks! Album is out in Canada for a couple of weeks now. The band will be playing in Germany in March so we're trying to book some stuff in Europe arround the same time. I see you're from Belgium we may be in the area at the beginning of march. ever hear of the MAI school in Nancy? (I think this is the name but I may be wrong)

[/ QUOTE ]

Just bumping this up here.

Can't say I've heard of it. Nancy seems to be a French city (Belgium is divided into a French, Dutch and German part). But I'll definitly check out when you guys are coming and probably make the trip. I didn't see this sooner.... I hope you guys have been here already making me have missed you :/
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Nancy is in Lorraine, France. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X