Transtrem demo clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transtrem demo clip

A guy on Harmony Central posted a backing track, and I just tuned and kinda set up the transtrem on my steinberger... so what the heck. I need to get the calibrated strings for it, but the cheapo ones I used are kinda close. Most of the time. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.mothrastewart.com/audio/TTjam.mp3

Pete

Re: Transtrem demo clip

cool [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Sounds GREAT!
      I would love to try one of these.
      Pete, What kind of Steinberger do you have?
      Any pics?
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a USA GM4T, built in Newburgh. Way before MusicYo and before they moved the factory to Nashville. Here's a pic of it at the gig friday...

Pete

Comment

Looks great!
          I love these larger bodies than the box looking ones.

I was watching Hard N' Heavy Vol.2 where there was a clip of White Lion in Studio and Vito was playing a White Steinberger on song "Coming Home".
          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks man. Yeah, Vito had the same model, but his had a pair of humbuckers with a 'white lion logo' in between em. He used it on big game - the song 'little fighter' is transposed up to F# with the transtrem.

Pete

Comment

MothraStewart [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X