No announcement yet.

recording software question... Nuendo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recording software question... Nuendo?

anyone use nuendo?

i've recently been given some old master discs that are .npr file format. no, it's not national public radio, but i believe that they were recorded with a program called nuendo.

anyone have this program? i don't plan on recording anything with that program, but i'll at least need it to open the files so i can convert them to another format.

make sense? i thought not! but hopefully someone out there knows....

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Re: recording software question... Nuendo?

MMM kazzaa mate

i used to have it in the days before the software ind closed down all the audio warez sites-but Kazzaa might have it(download Kazzaa lite if you can find it on google-has no spyware)

Comment

i was able to DL it on a prog called acquisition (mac version of kazaa), and i got a serial, but apparently you need a whole bunch of other stuff to get it going. as it is right now, it crashes when initialized. ugh.
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

nuendo is the high end version of cubase...designed to do both video and audio together seamlessly...well, sort of.

it's possible you could get a version of cubase that will allow you to open nuendo files...Cubase SX 2 is built on the nuendo engine....

Comment

Sully, you can send me your nuendo projects and i can convert it and send it back to you.

[email protected] (just remove the NOSPAM text before you send the mail)
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

oh, NICE! i can't imagine i'd be so lucky and that you could convert it to a garage band file (.band), but even if you could convert the tracks to mp3s, that'd rule!

how funny.... i just put the discs in my mac, and most of them are .wav files! SWEEEEET. however, there is an .npr file that i've emailed you.
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
            X