Another Vid? Why not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Vid? Why not.

Van, sweet shredfest & congrats on your remarkable recovery. You're testament to the amazing power of the human spirit. Music can be so cathartic and help us through when times seem the darkest. Yes, peripheral nerves do regenerate, so keep the faith, buddy.

btw: I hope the carjacker was caught & got appropriate punishment...

Comment

DAMN! I applaud you for persevering...your playing is excellent, and the SLS ain't too bad either [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

OMG that was.....um......I can't think of a word that describes that! WOW will have to do for now.

Comment

Your playing technique is very similar to mine.

> btw: I hope the carjacker was caught & got appropriate punishment...

+1
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Dayum!
            I give it 3 eeks ---> [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Beauty playing.........Sorry to hear about that carjacking SH**. Ive got a charvel similar to yours with H-S-S......the bad thing is the frets are all screwed wondering how yours plays?......Anyway......youre an awsome player.......time for me to sit infront of the metronome again...
              www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

Dayum [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll never play like that, and I haven't been shot. 17 years of playing.....

Great work, great story.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

You obviously know what your doing!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

DAMN!

Comment

Not only did you shred, but you made totally superrocking licks!

That was simply mindblowing!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X