figured the video thing out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• figured the video thing out

Wank-filled clip, total improv over a backing with the red charvel I sorta have for sale in the classifieds. one take, some clams, was just screwin' around.

www.mothrastewart.com/audio/peteredcharvel.wmv

Pete

Re: figured the video thing out

Super chops bro. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Guys like you remind me of how bad I suck.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

"For sale: One red Charvel Model 2 - trem beat to hell, upper frets dogged flat" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Nice job, Pete [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Pete,
        A word for you---"STUNING!!!"

Fong [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys. Just wankin' around... I don't move much onstage, so every now and then I do some weird shit to keep people from falling asleep in their drinks.

Maybe if I moved more I'd get the chicks to at least say hi to me instead of all the guitar players asking about my amp and what type of tubes it takes. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]badass!!
            subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
            www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

cool vid there Pete

Comment

that just flat out sucks Pete, maybe if you practiced more you'd get good...

Just kidding...great playing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

That was pretty good! I didn't really think the tone suited the backing too much, it was a great tone though but I would of gone for less gain with for that type of track.

Comment

Nice wank, Wiz!
                    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Nice. I enjoyed listening and watching. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] Makes me rethink getting a Model 2 as well. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Damn!!! way cool [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I have that backing track saved on my computer and practice CD as well. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can never think of an improvised solo mellow enough to go with it though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Great work again Pete. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Kickass Pete!Several different influences molded together perfectly! Very cool [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

The use of the whammy bar at about 1:00 is really nice too
                              I love the section at about 1:20-1:26 - that little trick slipped in there tripped me out at first.

Comment

Working...
                              X