X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: figured the video thing out

[ QUOTE ]
    The use of the whammy bar at about 1:00 is really nice too
    I love the section at about 1:20-1:26 - that little trick slipped in there tripped me out at first.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 ! Smooth playing Pete, very quick fingers! You're skilled with the whammy bar!
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Maybe if I moved more I'd get the chicks to at least say hi to me instead of all the guitar players asking about my amp and what type of tubes it takes. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you would, well it works for me....
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

wow that was awesome, makes me want a floyd again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          wow that was awesome, makes me want a floyd again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually makes me want to drum again.......

I am selling all my guitars......

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Good God...... Pete, you are an inspiration and yet at the same time I completely lose all the wind in my sails.... Always awesome. Maybe it's the plaid shirt? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Eh, I'm going to get one, can't hurt.
            Good Stuff! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

WOW!!!! Nice Pete! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keep em comin bro, maybe a camera angle from the other side? bridge to HS... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanx bro!

Pat

Comment

Ooo come on guys, haven't any of you realized that it's not Pete's playing that is good, it's his guitar!Buy his guitar and you will be able to play like him [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Fong [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

you know its tempting to buy it when you put it like that [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Pete could make a Fender Squire sound like butta! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

+1 on what Pat said.
                    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. I wasn't really looking for a tone that fit the backing, just a tone that would be easy to burn with over the backing. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pat - I posted another vid with bridge to headstock view, and then headstock to bridge. See whatcha think.

Pete

Comment

'sfunny. My Model 2 doesn't play like that..... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Pete could make a Fender Squire sound like butta! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Conversely, I can make a US Jackson sound like butt! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Conversely, I can make a US Jackson sound like butt! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Imagine, if you would, the sound of 2 alley cats goin' at it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Simply ---> [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Good job Pete. Here is something to consider though. Maybe your lack of movement isn't the reason you aren't getting the chicks. Maybe its the shirt. Switch to vertical stripes or better yet.. solid dark colors. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X