Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: figured the video thing out

[ QUOTE ]
    Good job Pete. Here is something to consider though. Maybe your lack of movement isn't the reason you aren't getting the chicks. Maybe its the shirt. Switch to vertical stripes or better yet.. solid dark colors. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing my wife is the biggest reason I ain't getting the chicks. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Holy shit man, awesome!!! Loved the tapping.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

great, I like the tone.. also the guitar reminds me of a guitar i was thinking of buying:

it's a 1988/89 model 1a
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

That's it..... I've got to practice more.You got chops Brudda.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            ...instead of all the guitar players asking about my amp and what type of tubes it takes. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

Your Vetta uses tubes? Man, I have to get one of those [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

You rock man, you have the chops and the touch... makes me wanna get rid of all my gear.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys! I get to play out again this weekend... more "what the hell, that ain't a marshall" from the peanut gallery at the gig. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

That is some killer whammy bar work! I really enjoyed watching that!

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

You win.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    You win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't know I was competing, but hey, what did I win? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I don't have to pay taxes or freight on it, do I?

Pete

Comment

Working...
                    X