DUDEFUCKIN'HELLYEAH! MP3's!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUDEFUCKIN'HELLYEAH! MP3's!!

We have three mp3's on our MySpace page tat are from our 2000HIGH5 demo we recorded last Wednesday. All the instruments were recorded in one take. We have a much better sounding recording that we are working on, but we wanted something to get out there since we played two great shows this weekend. Thanks to all the bands we played with, especially Watch Me Burn, Intronaut, Skarp and Crom!! http://www.myspace.com/dudefuckinhellyeah ]DUDEFUCKINHELLYEAH! on MySpace[/url]

Re: DUDEFUCKIN\'HELLYEAH! MP3\'s!!

I'm sorry Ace but I was fine until I heard the vocals then I was questioning whether this was serious and found the the vocals to be somewhat comedic.

Nice brutal metal though but the vocals just aren't my cup of tea but I'm sure theres folks here who appreciate that kind of stuff.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'm not too crazy about those vocals as well, but that is indeed some kick ass metal! Not bad for one takes.

What recording gear/methods did you guys use?

Comment

THis sucks!! I've really wanted to listen to this since you started this band, but for some reason the MP3s won't play...as a matter of fact, none of the MP3s on Myspace or Purevolume will play on my comp anymore. I wonder what could be wrong.

Comment

I quite enjoyed it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Heard some pretty intense grindcore before so it wasn't a total shock listen to. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

HAHAHAHA, I scrolled down to find one of your MySpace friends, and her name is Jennitalia. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] AWESOME name. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

ok I fixed it! This is awesome!!

Comment

Honestly I have nothing to do with the vocals. I write the music and play guitar. I never listen to our singer at practice and I never have any vocals in my monitor. In fact when we play live the drummer and I are so loud that we overpower most PA's.

Comment

The music is brutal - very cool. This is not what I listen to but I can appreciate what you're doing.

I bet you guys are a blast live. Keep it coming.

Excellent band name, too. Did you come up with that?
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

The drummer came up with the band name. And we sound much better live. I was borrowing a shitty speaker cable when we were recording and it blew the fuses in my VHT so I had to record with *gasp* a Line6 Spider instead!!
                  [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

A Spider? All that grind from a Line 6? It must have been scared shitless.

I know not everyone here is into this kind of metal, but at least you're out there living your dream man. That takes balls - more than I have. No pun intended. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] to Ace for helping to keep metal alive and raging.
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Thanks Jimmy!! I assure you that my band is metal in the extreme. We play hard and party hard. A DUDEFUCKINHELLYEAH! show is guaranteed to be loud, fast and energetic. My whole band, including the drummer, thrashes around violently onstage. And we get shitfaced in the parking lot. This weekend we played to a total of maybe 100 people(not bad considering we were the opening act), moved 33 demos(we ran out halfway through the first night) and did over $60 in merch in one night. I am pretty sure we did more in merch than any of the other bands(except maybe Bad Acid Trip).

Comment

Your mecrchandise are going to sell even if people don't like you because your name is so damn cool. I'd love to have a sticker or something. Let me know how I can get something.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Hey Ace,

After having a listen I would say that DUDEFUCKIN'HELLYEAH is a most suitable name for your band. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Your mecrchandise are going to sell even if people don't like you because your name is so damn cool. I'd love to have a sticker or something. Let me know how I can get something.

[/ QUOTE ]

We don't have stickers made yet, or I'd send you one. We do have demos, but we need to make more and they are the same songs on the MySpace page. We also have shirts for $6 but I'd have to add shipping if you want one.

Comment

Pretty Killer Ace. I like it!

Comment

Working...
                              X