No announcement yet.

New song ... I'm singing this time ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New song ... I'm singing this time ...

Ran out of leads, so I just started singing. Not so good ... for your amusement. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

http://www.neohygiene.com/music/holdusdown.mp3
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Re: New song ... I\'m singing this time ...

I'd heard rumours of a lost tape of David Byrne singing out front of Laaz Rockit, and by george, you've found it! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sounded really good. I liked it. I'd sack your lead singer though. Or add more reverb [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Okay, I'll stop singing ... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

As a side note, I thought you guys would like to know that this time I mic'd my Mesa Recto, so all the guitars on this track are not digital like I've often used. The microphone I used was a cheap $50 Peavey, so probably not the best quality, but it gives you an idea of what the Recto sounds like (with JJ tubes). Oh, and surpringly, I had the amp sitting on 1 or 2 when I recorded this. Amazing distortion at low volumes.

--Dan

Comment

Oh, and the guitar was my DXMG with EMG-HZs. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X