[PROGRESSIVE METAL] '' Foolish '' the demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PROGRESSIVE METAL] '' Foolish '' the demo

Heya guys, my metalband drummer is going to try getting into the Rotterdam conservatory this year. Of course he had to make a demo and for that to work the whole band helped him out. Here it is: www.p3pijn.info in the media section. All the recordings are homerecordings.

Drums and bass were recorded at the drummer's home. Most guitars were recorded at ShaQ's home with his Vox Tonelab (SE) and Predator's Behringer V-Amp2.

The songs:

Molotov Cocktail:
    This is a song we worked on with the whole band.. It's also our first (own) Foolish song.

Obsolete:
    This song is written by supergenius Predator. No words for this one just listen to it icon_razz.gif

Party in Simon's pants:
    A Steve Lukather cover. Props to Rizzle for this one.

Foolish is:

ShaQ - Guitars
    Predator - Guitars
    Xrix - Bass
    Rizzle - Drums

We'll be happy with feedback! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: [PROGRESSIVE METAL] \'\' Foolish \'\' the demo

Well i have added your band site to my favs mate
    good playing and i fn love the drums-well recorded-and gtrs sound cool too
    one lil problem with Obsolete is the bass booms in places-needs to be trimmed up slightly
    greaT playing lads

Comment

these guys have very good ideas and skills, I recommend everyone to check out this stuff.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

He justin thanks for the praise en constructive criticism [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

He Endrik didn't know you were a JCF member as well good to see you here man [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude! That was friggin' awesome, you got the prog vibe, but you got that important groove as well!

Seg! Als je in België shows komt spelen, drop me dan een mailtje! Dan kan ik komen kijken!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Hey Shaq!

Been a member for a while.

Anyway keep up the good work bro. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

He GodOfRhythm thanks! haha ja als we (eindelijk) ooit eens gaan beginnen met optreden en we komen ooit zover dat we in belgie mogen spelen drop ik je een mailtje [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Awesome so Endrik you also have a passion for jackson guitars :P

Comment

Te gek !!, waarom treden jullie nog niet op [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds awsome......I love the old steve lukather stuff... you guys rip!!!
                  www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

Ah, man...what a way to wake up in the morning, this stuff rips, dude...killer work.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    -Nick

Comment

Thanks A LOT guys!!

Maotar - we treden nog niet op, omdat we eerst ff een stuk of 5 ( eigen ) nrs af willen hebben..

Comment

drop mij ook een mailje als je op gaat treden [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

He AfterForever good to see you're still an active JCF member [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Als we ergens zullen optreden drop ik je een mailtje [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Alright last thursday we did the auditon (we played obsolete) and he made it trough the first round [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Later this week he gets to hear if he made it trough the 2nd selection as well.

Comment

Very cool tracks man , crazy guitar work and nice drummer.

Comment

Working...
                              X