Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Heros concert stream

(hungover here) [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Last Friday one of my mates Tony G(hitman)went toe to toe with some big hitting musicians in Cleveland-
    here is who played-and who judged it!!!!
    http://www.guitarplayer.com/story.asp?storycode=8268

and this is the stream of all the players doing there tunes.There is no sound near the end!!
    http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/w...st/cmj_gh.frame

Re: Guitar Heros concert stream

Hey Justin,

Thanks for the link to the concert! I unfortunately missed the live stream of it due to a health problem with my dog(seizures).

Hitman kicked ass [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] and should have definately been one of the top 3 or at least 1st runner up! Can't say he should of won because I did not hear that Dominic guy because of the loss of audio. IMO Tony and Rob Burton(mostly this guys harmony parts near the end of his song) were the only guys that did anything for me and Scott Jones was a real let down considering all the hype of how good he is!

Thanks again for the link [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Jeremy

Comment

Re: Guitar Heros concert stream

yeahh mate Scott normaly impresses me but not that night!just wasnt his night i spose-his timing was off as well as intonation....i agree with you on Rob--that last bit of the song turned my vote that way to(if i had one).it was a realy cool comp and his playing had lots of melody and variety of phrasing and blazing.
      Tony was/is a fucking cool show off..lol..frantic guitar with Killer tone-i would have put him a close 2nd-better than all the others-i couldnt hear the winner so i cant coment on that
      hope you dog gets better mate,there always part of the family so it hurts when they have problems

Comment

Working...
      X