Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 March of the Dead - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March of the Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: March of the Dead

Wow... I really appreciate The Gathering reference, I admire Anneke so much! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Thanks everyone for stopping by to have a listen, and especially those who left some feedback. That's really cool of you. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    This song is not yet complete, I've got something up my sleeve and I'm really excited about it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Cheers,
    Emmy

Comment

Emmy...........I have all The Gathering CDs and think Anneke
      is one of the best all around vocalists in rock. And to me your style of writing and singing has that same feel. You can't go wrong there. Good luck and keep up the wrting

Larry

Comment

See I told ya Emmy... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Hey SIS!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Excellent. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Hey BILLZ!! Good to see ya bro!

Comment

Em, I'm speechless! Again, I'm blown away by your voice.

I haven't forgotten you. I just need to finish something worthwhile for you to add Vocs/melody to. this has inspired me!
            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

If you all like this one, you should definitely check out Marionettes(on Em's site). I'm liking it myself.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              The Buzzard does not fear
              The man in riot gear
              Harvest a skull of stone
              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Went to your my space Emy........way cool, great writing

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Thanks!
                  Too funny... gettin' lost in all those ramblings are ya?

Flame... you sneaky. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Flame... you sneaky. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No...just honest..
                    The Buzzard does not fear
                    The man in riot gear
                    Harvest a skull of stone
                    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Em, you [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Very nice, you have a beautiful voice. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                        Keep em coming.
                        "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Emmy is the goods...great voice..I would love to work with her myself ..only if we were closer...

we would make such sweet music together..

and get your minds outta the gutter.. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

I gave her some praise on another metal thread..I'll go find it.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

this was my praise to all our female peers in metal..
                            --------------------------------------------------------

Let's see...let's start with those who have paved the way...Doro comes to mind..and she's still keepin' it tight when I saw her for Dio...I'd still hit that..and she sounded great..

Anne Boleyns of HELLION MUST be akowledged...the female Dio IMO..

and a few way ahead of their time death maetal chicks that paved the way to the likes of Angela of Arch Enemy...me thinks.

Dawn Crosby of the band Fear of God...may she RIP

Karen Crisis...of the death metal band Crisis..may she RIP

Oh Leather of Chastain..

There was a band called Sentinel Beast from 1986 with a cool chick frontwoman..

OK..here is my two favorite all time female vocalist..

Number 1.. on that list is Annekke from the Gathering

Number 2.. would be Tarja of Nightwish..if an angel can sing ...that is what it would sound like to me..

OK..here is a few more..in random order.

After Forever...great stuff.
                            Epica...VERY Nice
                            Fatima Hill ..of Japan...no she doesn't sing like elmer fudd either.
                            Lana Lane...man she been working hard in the power prog scene for years and gets very little props ..IMO
                            Fear Of God..well they only put out two records before Dawn died..I like the first release..the last one..is a little ..well...different
                            Crisis..Karen...another aquired taste..total shreiking and gruff death metal..but she's dead now.
                            Paradigma....doom/gothic metal with nice saprono vocals.
                            Scanner...yeah the old classic German metal band came back with a female fronting them and changed their entire sound..I wasn't pleased with the results..but Lisa Croft does have a pleasant voice...just not "fitting" for Scanner
                            Rain Fell Within...This is a must for any fans of early Nightwish..very good.
                            Silent Cry...goth/doom metal..nice female vox..
                            Sinister...yep the hardcore death metal band..now fronted by a female growler..on their "Savage or Grace"..
                            Sinfonia ...great prog metal with a girl who sounds similair to Anneke on vocals..
                            Sins of thy Beloved...any fans of Tristiana would dig this..
                            Tristiana....awesome shit!
                            Power Symphony..Total dark power metal from italy MY HOMIES..with a girl who is hot and sounds like bjork..at times..I really like this...well she's a satanist...so it appears.
                            Theate of Tragedy...awesome , very dark gothic metal..Live Kristen has an amzing voice..but they lost me when they went .."tecno"..they are probably back to form by now..
                            Transcendace...very good stuff..
                            Within Tempation...like mentioned earlier here ..kick ass stuff.
                            Xandaria...well if you love Within Temption...you'll like this..chances are you already have it..
                            Lucuna Coil...been a fan of theirs before anyone here knew who they were...I bet Jimmy's last ball on that.
                            Sinergy....need I say more..
                            Lullacry...Very cool band..
                            Asrai...."touch in the dark"...cool doomy , goth metal..
                            Edenebridge...awesome female fronted prog power!!!
                            Mandragora Scream...from italy..more of my HOMIES ...like early Lucuna Coil but not as cool IMO..but worth of mention.
                            Opera IV...Total black ' death metal from a hot chick..not often..but damn I lkike this..Cadaveria..is now ting another band of same name..

yes there is many more female fronted bands such as Darkwell , My ruin , Tapping the vein..and etc..but go nuts..and add a few more..I'm sure I have it...but this was off top of my head..

>>>Oh..I'm a fan of someone we all know as Emthrax..yes our metal Sis Emmy has a VERY good voice..she reminds a bit of Pat Benetar in range and tone but not in style..IMO

Emmy's into the more surreal , atmopheric almost darkwave metal such as The Gathering and some Theatre of Tragedy...and I'm really down with what's she's doing....I would LOVE to work her into my own stuff someday..and when she has a cd out..I'll buy it!<<<

Comment

Everyone... Thank You! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

BillZee,
                              I replied to your post in the melodic metal thread. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                              Impressive list here, you've included many of my favorites!
                              Oh, and we'll work together somehow. We can figure something out and give it a whirl. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                              I won't be that far from ya soon enough.

Rock On [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Emmy

Comment

COOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool lllll... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X