My band :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My band :)

Here's a link to three songs from my thrash band [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.purevolume.com/dementiatr

Waiting for your comments especially about the song "Deep" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for your interest...
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Re: My band

Damn good man, damn good. I Love "deep". Killer intro and then just crushes you. Always been a fan of thrash that's done well. The other songs are smoking. Great playing, great vibe, everything a good band needs. Two thumbs up in my book, keep jamming and most of all, have yourself a blast

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] You guys rock !

Comment

Awsome stuff man......trully brutal!! Loved Deep.....great stuff [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

Thanks a lot, these are the old versions of these songs, we'll soon re-record them (the improved versions) and also some new stuff. Thanks for your interest again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64

Comment

Sounds good bud, can't wait to check it out [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's a link to my other band. But this is not a complete song yet, and I don't like the solo in that anymore, it sucks a bit I think. we're planning to change it so;

www.purevolume.com/sinif64

I have a question, with this band we're planning to make something "modern" so did that song sound modern to you?
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64

Comment

Deep is a good song.I really like it.I think you should do more recording work.
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Deep sounded great, but turn up those leads some more, could barely hear it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

thats wicked

Comment

fucking awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks a lot for your interest!..
                        Check my bands!
                        www.myspace.com/magicktr
                        www.myspace.com/sinif64

Comment

Working...
                        X