Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The Turning Away (Pink Floyd)

Pink Floyd's On The Turning Away

I decided to do this song, because whenever i hear it, i can all intense and emotional. expecially on the solo.

i also did this for the hurricane katrina victoms. And because this song sends a message to people who don't care to try to help anyways they can (doesn't always have to involve giving money) or are just asses and sit around going "too bad".

My Friend Clarke contributed with some amazing vocals making this our 4th collab. big thanks to him, he put some good emotion into it.

critique if you wish, but that is not my intention. just enjoy.

http://richmusic.dmusic.com

Re: On The Turning Away (Pink Floyd)

What do the Katrina victims get out of it? Is it for sale?? Are you touring and donating your proceeds?
    What do you mean by "i also did this for the hurricane katrina victoms".

Explain bro...

Comment

not bad mate
      I think he might have done this just because he felt he should and some Katrina victims might get a chance to hear this online and reflect on the music and words?
      any way well done

Comment

Nice cover. One of my favorite Floyd Tunes from the late era...you should do "Sorrow" next, an even more powerful solo and damn fun to play with the feedback.

Lead tone needs a little more punch...but that is nickpicking. Whoever sang did a nice job as well.

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
        X