Patrick is me...txcharvel

This rocks, I'm honored to be on this jam with my fellow metal heads
      [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Re: JCF METAL JAM TWO!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn...sweet stuff guys...gonna start lookin for ludwigs tomorrow.
        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Excellent stuff folks!

how about posting the backing track for this in the backing track thread? I didnt know there was second jam track...musta missed it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

it's the same thing as the first one... I'll post the entire backing once the last submissions are in.

Comment

Shit..When I first saw this thread with my name on the list, my heart started racing as if it was my turn to do an oral essay back in school! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The first jam intimidated and humbled me.

Very cool stuff again! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Super cool stuff - seems like everyone on this board can rip it up!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I think I figured out Budman's [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Holy Smokes! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

The notes keep flying! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That was again fantastic!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I really liked ca 2 min with the stops and the groovy parts!
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

As good as the first one was, I like this one even better! Everyone one of these players is better than me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (including the hilarious, awesome piano thingy).

I really really like the whole middle section especially the riffing, I was waiting for someone to do something other than just leads and solos.

Comment

I liked the first one better. It may be me, but i keep hearing people out of tune in this one.

The parts I liked the most were :

1:40 - 2:09
                        3:14 - 3:47

The midi piano was funny (in a weird way... lol!)

Congrats to everyone who posted!

I really have no clue as to who's who in this take though...
                        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Another great jam!! Sounded like everybody really had a different vibe going on but, it still all meshed very well together. Hot spots:

#1 0:16-0:33 I dig harmonies where the intervals change at different parts... cool

#2 The Marty Friedman-ish lick at 0:48-0:56 floored me... it fit so perfect!

#3 1:09-1:13 very interesting lick (diminished but not quite?) and very nice George Lynch-ish lick at 1:18-1:20. Cool sweeps also.

#4 1:53-2:09 unique (for this jam) combination riffing/lead break/riffing/lead break... great stuff for the listener!

#5 2:09-2:16 very good intro lick... different to my ears which makes it stand out. 2:25-2:38 Another different sounding lick with the parallel 4th (of 5th?) harmonies and a very good sounding 2 note per string high speed run!

#6 2:41-2:44 nice arps! 2:49-3:12 Starting with that descending speed run and going to nice pedal point, then harmonic minor melodic stuff, then hyperspeed... I am jealous of you keyboard skills [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

#7 The whole thing kept me interested... liked the repeat of your arp section... making a theme in such a short piece is always cool

Kudos to all!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

wow, this one is really progressive, everyone are so different. Cool to hear some eastern sounding shredding and texas blues licks in one track.
                            0:48-0:56 & 2:33-2:37 are very Marty Friedman-ish.
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

<font color="aqua">Wow, thanks so much Pete, these sound great! I'm honored to be included along with you guys - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Oh, and Matt, don't even say it, I know what you're thinking!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X