JCF METAL JAM TWO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF METAL JAM TWO!

Dave Budman rocks the keyboard!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's awesome, the amount of talent in the JCF!

This was a great idea.

Comment

Daumn! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Awesome guys!
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          <font color="aqua">Wow, thanks so much Pete, these sound great! I'm honored to be included along with you guys - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Oh, and Matt, don't even say it, I know what you're thinking!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

"Boop boop boop boop BOOP BOOP boop boop" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You go, StrongDave [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

This message board is full of players. Awesome.

Comment

Is the second one George Lynch?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sweet playing guys. I need to get on one of these at some point. Right now, things are kinda fucked up for me.....

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Killer!!!
                You guys are all so groovy, especially Budman! Rock it, bro! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I am really enjoying hearing everyone's unique style, and excellent playing.
                It's so interesting to hear how each of you have interpreted the music. Awesomeness!
                Again, nice job Pete. Thank You for doing this project! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Killer!!!
                  You guys are all so groovy, especially Budman! Rock it, bro! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I am really enjoying hearing everyone's unique style, and excellent playing.
                  It's so interesting to hear how each of you have interpreted the music. Awesomeness!
                  Again, nice job Pete. Thank You for doing this project! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Emm, I can't wait to hear your submission. C'mon JCMtrack III!!!! I submitted a unique second track to Pete last night. Maybe they will both hit the same jamtrack.
                  BTW.. your website is awesome. John G

Comment

No guesses, whos who?

Well I know who both Daves are now. lol
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

^ Dave, I know which one is yours!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">I think not, I'm really not the keyboard player...... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">I think not, I'm really not the keyboard player...... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

So thats not you? Okay...I guess I only know one then...Mine. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Yo Dave,
                            I was talking about the "other" Dave. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I have NO idea which one is yours!! Feel free to tell me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            All of the solos are so groovy! We have a huge amount of talent here! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Yo Dave,
                              I was talking about the "other" Dave. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I have NO idea which one is yours!! Feel free to tell me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              All of the solos are so groovy! We have a huge amount of talent here! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> No, I realize that Em (hence your little "^" right? lol!). We definitely have an extreme amount of talent here, I agree!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I am such a dork. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X