Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shred (Nevermore/Pantera)

Yobots, so heres a clip of me playing. Right click, Save As

I decided yesterday I havent seen myself play in aaages, and I wanted to see how my technique was going. So I recorded this. The aim was to play the Nevermore bit from Final Product (vids and tabs thanks to the members here!) and then I just dicked around a bit. I surprised myself! And I blame Loomis for the current trends in my playing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    It wasnt until the enemies of reality remix that I started sweeping, and only a couple of months ago did I start the fast picked runs. Fun stuff! Oh, and theres a butchered Shattered solo in there too. I was too far from the wah to give it its proper thrashing tho.

First the excuses; The strings are oh so old, but I've got a jazz neck coming any day now and I refuse to change until its installed [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thats also the excuse for the grounding problem thats just flared up the past couple of days. Its also in Eb on 9-46's. I dont usually drop the half tone, just play the nevermore thing a fret the other way, but this was fun for a change, hence the doodling afterwards...

anyways enjoy, or comment, or both!

SLSMG (JB/Full Shred neck) -> V-amp Pro (optical out) -> Soundcard (Audigy 2 ZS) -> Logitech z680's. What, no tubes?!

Re: Shred (Nevermore/Pantera)

Dude that was f'n killer! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Loomis rules and it sounds like you've got a pretty good grasp of his style!
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Wow!!!

It's now know offically I suck and you Rule!!
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Bibz... very, very nice technique... and you know what... some of your jamming at the end sounded Chris Poland-ish (big compliment) [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Holy crap dude, you kick ass! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Nice tone too

Comment

Good chops Bro!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

yeahh great playing there

Comment

awesome comments guys, cheers [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

not being out there and jamming really distances you from where your playing is at, its good to get feedback of any kind, thanks

Comment

Working...
                X