Family Band at it again...The Hellion/Electric Eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Band at it again...The Hellion/Electric Eye

We got to play at a "real" place last night, and the sound guy was kinda enough to record it for us. We all made some mistakes (You'll notice Ryan was playing the Hellion in the wrong key at first! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]), but we had a blast. My guitar is prominent in the mix, so I'm curious what you guys think of the tone. I played my Charvel Standard dual hum, into my Single Recto + Mesa Traditional 4x12, pushing it with an SD1. Enjoy!

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...Q2S9CB2JNLO6XN

Re: Family Band at it again...The Hellion/Electric

The guitar tone is great. Pretty matches the original. The sound guy needs to push the voacals back in the mix though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Great job! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

great lead work!
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Thanks guys! That is my brother singing. He's not a singer, and I give him alot of credit for doing it... I sure as hell wouldn't [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I had a hell of a time with that lead too. It's nothing spectacular by today's standards, but I never seem to play it right.

Comment

Working...
        X