X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRS video clip

very cool!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Wow, that totally rocked. I was waiting for a clip in the "Other manufacturers" section in the thread about this guitar. Glad I popped in here and found this. Awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] thanks, the scale length is new to me, not quite strat, but a little longer than a gibson. It's an interesting compromise.

Pete

Comment

Great as usual Pete!

Comment

Superior. Just....WOW. Pro quality, and I am a decerning ear and musician.

Comment

gotta love prs

GREAT job

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Fabulous playing, as always, Pete. Which preset did you use on the PODxt?

Comment

Thanks guys! Fritz - it was the Boogie IIC+ w/the stompbox turned on, and the compressor on during the solos to smooth it out and make it easier. On the XT during setup,you can use the 'amp' footswitch to turn the compressor on. I did change the compressor setting to give a slight volume boost too. It is a hair tweaked from the one on the XT dump I sent - the 'new' one is further back in the thread.

Comment

Pete, your fretting hand looks so relaxed. Is that because PRS is playing like a butter or it's the way you press the strings? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Immortal - I play very lightly. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The PRS plays well, but I have a lot of other guitars that play better. I really like the tone it has most of all. Plus it's purty!

Comment

The guy who posted his version on BaM was waaaay better [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice job, as aways.

Comment

I liked it , well played , vibrato was too fast and not wide enough for my liking , but it is just a matter of taste2:40-2:42 very nice solid and fast alternate picking. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the comments. I've heard I have a nervous vibrato - well, I'm a nervous guy! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

I saw that on the HC and I reall dig the tone you had goin on. Great playing too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Excellent job there, Pete. Once again, I am in awe o fyour playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X