One for the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for the weekend

A dance music producer i know has put some of my playing on a track of his, so for GoR and other JCF clubbers check it out :

tribute to the electric fly

Guitar comes in at about 2 and half minutes.

Re: One for the weekend

Oh yeah thanks. That beat made me wanna move but then I threw my back out. I may be laid up for a few days thanks to you. I'll send you a bill from my listenmanscomp attorney.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Definately not typical. I like it =)

-Nate
      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] mm if you can provide me with a video of your dance moves i'll be more than happy to take care of that bill for you !

Comment

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was off the friggin' hook!!!!!

Die bas man, die bas was fucking INSANE! en die zalige low end trancerhythms erover! Fantastisch!

And the guitar! adding accents perfectly, with harmony!

THIS is EXACTLY what I wanna do in music, combining guitar and other aspects of music!!!

This is by far the best hardtrance techno song I've heard in a long while!

The guitar just completes it! Seriously you RIPPED IT UP ON THERE!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

RESPECT! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

((Are you planning a CD in this genre in coop with that guy?!!))
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] mm if you can provide me with a video of your dance moves i'll be more than happy to take care of that bill for you !

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man, you really wouldn't want to see that!
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hey thanx GoR i thought you would like that one haha, i actualy just decided not to do more of this kind of thing or at least not on a regular basis(my (metal) band is currently recording our first cd) but it is cool to do this kind of one offs.

Cheers, Arno

Comment

Working...
              X