Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shred Video

Wow dude. I hadn't seen that before.
    I think Michael Angelo Batio needs to get his ass reamed for being such a cheesy and flagrant showboat [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Uh, you first, Steve! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What I meant was he needs to get his ass kicked.
        Hope that clears it up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Uh suuuuuure [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

AWESOME SHREDDING.
            Nice guitar! what is it?

Comment

Charvel Model A but its got H/S/S instead of the typical 2 Hum. (although i dont know too much about model type so if one of the brains on the site gives a proper ident. then well know for sure. Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

mpigott, you helped me out with a tab earlier, for which I am grateful. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

That doesn't mean that I can't hate you for being as technically proficient as you are. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

What really makes me hate you more is that you've only been playing for two years, if I remember a previous post by you in another thread correctly, right?

Just kidding man, I always love the clips that you upload.

Keep on rockin' [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

itll be three years this may although ive spent enough money to make it seem like alot more ......thanks alot man! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    itll be three years this may although ive spent enough money to make it seem like alot more ......thanks alot man! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some were born to play,the rest were born to wish they could..
                    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Haha thanks!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X