Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Deathmetal track i recorded today! Pod XT,

[ QUOTE ]
    All I have is Acid Pro 5, Home Studio and Guitar Tracks Pro. I mainly use Acid Pro because I'm more familiar with it. I don't have Battery or Kontakt though.

Which one is better?

[/ QUOTE ]

By definition, Kontakt, though battery is far easier to work and with DKFH1, will actually yield the same results.

Comment

I downloaded the demo of Battery, but the instructions that came with it doesn't tell you shit about using the program.
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Wow, that's a workout... High energy stuff!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I downloaded the demo of Battery, but the instructions that came with it doesn't tell you shit about using the program.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rigjt, you find out what midi notes are assigned to which drums. I.e, C1 is kick (I think) And you load up each drum sample to each cell's corrosponding drum!

Sound complicated? DFH Should come with Battery files to do this automatically. Is it DKFH Multiformat?

Comment

I was able to fumble around and get the DKFH's Battery files loaded, but where I am at now is actually creating a beat with it.

Comment

You said you use GP5 for the non guitar tracks. Do you export the tab stuff as a wav file or midi and then load it into your mixing software?
              If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                You said you use GP5 for the non guitar tracks. Do you export the tab stuff as a wav file or midi and then load it into your mixing software?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah man, export each track as a midi then sample it up with VST's,

Bass - East West Hardcore BAss
                Choirs - Voices of the apocalypse/Symphony of Voices

etc.

Comment

Choirs - Voices of the apocalypse/Symphony of Voices... Where did you get that? I did a search and did find anything on it.

Comment

soundsonline and spectrasonics

It's 2 different libraries

http://www.spectrasonics.net/librari...honyvoices.php

http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/...l?sku=QLVOTAGS

Scored symphony of voices from a bro at a couldn't refuse price when he upgraded to EW symphonic choirs

Comment

IM NOT DUNDONIAN!!!! IM FROM ENGURLAND!!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dunno about jamming mate, unless you want to make a technical death metal band....... [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

James

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like that makes it better? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Dunno about jamming mate, unless you want to make a technical death metal band....... [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any time!

Comment

Freakin'great track, i really like the tones is there a way you can share the patches ( i have toneport with metalpack )?

Also i would like to ask why you lay down your miditracks with GP5 and not from within Nuendo ?

T.I.A. Arno

Comment

YOU PUD...GIMME YOUR DRUMMER.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Very COOL bro..I loved it!!

keep up the great work..

I got the Bed Of Nails up and runnin' soon..with Soulless drummer..he's good!

Be cool if we played together...ya never know.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like that makes it better? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Freakin'great track, i really like the tones is there a way you can share the patches ( i have toneport with metalpack )?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can load pod XT patches, i can rip and send them if ya want.

[ QUOTE ]

Also i would like to ask why you lay down your miditracks with GP5 and not from within Nuendo ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I write everything in guitar pro first and make a complete midi. (i do drums in it too cause i am 100% fluent and know GP5's drum programming inside out), and then export the tracks that aren't guitar.
                                Truth be told, i HATE nuendo's midi sequencing. It's cool for editing midis but if iäm writing from the ground up, GP% all the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X