Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Deathmetal track i recorded today! Pod XT,DFHS

www.celtiaproductions.co.uk/misc/music/gavinharperwwkkd.mp3

The solo (after harmonized tapping) was intended to be amelodic slayer pish [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hahaha, enjoy guys!

Re: New Deathmetal track i recorded today! Pod XT,DFHS

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Drums sounded awesome : which translates to.. send me some fuckin samples [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I liked the riffs and everything: which translates to... I do not want to hear the vocals that are going to be laid on top of this [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Nice track bro [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: New Deathmetal track i recorded today! Pod XT,

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] thanks bro!

Drumkit from hell superior is 35 GB and all EQ/compression/sound sculpture is done by me. Iäm happy to discuss what i did though if you's want?

and again, many thanks bro!

Full equipment used:

Nuendo 3.2
      Pod XT with MEtal Pack (Running my 2 patches of Soldando SL100 and ENGL Powerball)
      Drumkit form hell Superior
      East West HArdcore Bass
      Voices Of The Apocalypse/Symphony Of Voices (choirs)
      Numerous Plugins

Comment

that's pretty kick ass! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Hey thanks bro!

Comment

That was absolutely killer! I have almost the same setup. I use DKFH and my POD XT for recording. I wish I had more time to work on some of the stuff I've been writing. I think you've motivated me!

Killer writing and killer mixing. Great guitar tone.
            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

killer!well done

Comment

Awesome, man!
                Great playing and tone!
                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Sounds killer!

Stupid question... How do you use DKFH? I bought DKFH a while back, but not sure how to use it.
                  Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I write ALL my songs in Guitar pro 5 then take drum/bass and everything that isn't guitar and sample it up in nuendo.

To use DKFH, Depends what version you use...

Tell me what version and i'll give you accurate details as i have owned all versions [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it's the first version. It just says "DFH Drumkit From Hell" on the cover.

This one

Comment

Right you need a sequencer like Battery (NAtive Instruments) or even Kontakt to load the samples. Tell me what you use like that and i'll guide ya further [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

All I have is Acid Pro 5, Home Studio and Guitar Tracks Pro. I mainly use Acid Pro because I'm more familiar with it. I don't have Battery or Kontakt though.

Which one is better?

Comment

Mate thats fucking ace. I gonna come round your house and watch you from the bushes too. I think I know where you live as well haha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Ace song though man. Especially like the riff at 1:39 and the tapping. Loving the fucking solo as well.
                            Something sounds like keyboards, I like that too! It kinda goes "aaaaaaAAAAA!" at 0:22.

James

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Mate thats fucking ace. I gonna come round your house and watch you from the bushes too. I think I know where you live as well haha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Ace song though man. Especially like the riff at 1:39 and the tapping. Loving the fucking solo as well.
                              Something sounds like keyboards, I like that too! It kinda goes "aaaaaaAAAAA!" at 0:22.

James

[/ QUOTE ]

You horny dundonian bastard! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

cheers bro!
                              We'll get together for a less voyeuristic jam one day! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X