Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Deathmetal track i recorded today! Pod XT,

[ QUOTE ]
    YOU PUD...GIMME YOUR DRUMMER.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Very COOL bro..I loved it!!

keep up the great work..

I got the Bed Of Nails up and runnin' soon..with Soulless drummer..he's good!

Be cool if we played together...ya never know.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You want my programmed midi and DKFH superior? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and one day, we shall bro! one day!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

If you can load pod XT patches, i can rip and send them if ya want.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be great my email is arnovanurkATgmailDOTcom [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]

If you can load pod XT patches, i can rip and send them if ya want.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be great my email is arnovanurkATgmailDOTcom [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll get to it tonight, i'm recording at the moment and later [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds great! I would just suggest varying velocities in Nuendo a bit more so they arent so "machine gun" like and.. maybe a bit more room reverb on the snare to give it width? Killer kick though.

Comment

Working...
          X