My FINNISH PUNK-project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My FINNISH PUNK-project

If you want to get an headache go to this site: http://ulkopuoliset.tk/ There are 3 mp3 songs which we recorded at this week. You could write the review to the guestbook (vieraskirja).

Our bassist did the site and he clipped my pics from two different pics. Therefore my Jackson headstock will look really odd [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] He will add better pic at the future where you could see the whole axe but here are a little start [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I haven´t play punk since 80´s so it´s fun to play it again [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: My FINNISH PUNK-project

just signed your questbook Tommy,good tracks there.Mix wise its too muddy and the instruments could be panned better with more High range EQ.sounds like it was recorded in a room with a mic?But anyway apart from that punk rocks mateI used to play the pistols/conflict/peter and the test tube babies/exploted tunes when i was a teen with several bandsgreat stuff,well done

Comment

Thanks Justin for your kind words [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

You were right, the tracks was recorded in a room with a mic. We try to create muddy and rotten sound and we got it a little bit. In the future we will try also a cleaner recording as well but so far we have to accept our lousy recordings stuff [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Write your opinions please, even two words are accepted (like horrible sh*t) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X