Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pc recording speakers recommendations...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pc recording speakers recommendations...

I'm lookin to spend between $100 to $200 for some desktop speakers for computer recording. Anyone recommend anything? Nothing fancy, just something that sounds decent. Does anyone have any experience with the Edirols or Fostex?
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Re: pc recording speakers recommendations...

hi

if we're talking about recording - could someone reccomend also a set of headphones for recording and pod xt use ?

Comment

right, don't go with desktop speakers... that's your first problem.

A cheap set of monitors will OWN any desktop speakers anyday...

Try Edirol's MA range.

2nd guy.

Headphones, i don't touch as i have direct monitoring on my interface however any set of headphones will do if you're just looking to use them for tracking. As long as you can hear your guitar. NEVER mix on headphones.

Comment

Ok, I ordered a set of M-Audio StudioPro powered monitors, should be here in a few days.
        I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Just got the M-Audios, haven't had a chance to do any recording, but they sound amazing, especially for the price.

Comment

Working...
          X