Trans Siberian Orchestra cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Siberian Orchestra cover

well Elf'in A its Christmas time...bah humbug. Anyway he's my anual post to this section

recorded several years ago. I played everything except the piano and bells

http://www.shawnlutz.com/Christmas_Eve_2002.mp3
    shawnlutz.com

wow! amazing work... i'm just now really discovering Trans Siberian's other stuff it's really fun to play. we're working on wizards of winter right now. Shawn awesome stuff...
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Yeah Shawn, nice job! I remember when you posted this a few years back.

I was going to do a version myself, but haven't found the time to do it. If I did, I'd hope that my version was as good.

Comment

Nice Shawn. That inspired me to record some stuff for next year.
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

thanks guys. I used to like that tune...was a lot of work to record and I never finished mixing it.

The damn "ding fries are done, ding fries are done, ding fries are done, would you like an apple pie with dat, would you like an apple pie wit dat...dont fuck with hot fat it really burns and so do skin graphs...would you like an apple pie with dat, would you like an apple pie with dat" really killed it for me
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Oh gosh. That is so close to perfection! <high five>

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              thanks guys. I used to like that tune...was a lot of work to record and I never finished mixing it.

The damn "ding fries are done, ding fries are done, ding fries are done, would you like an apple pie with dat, would you like an apple pie wit dat...dont fuck with hot fat it really burns and so do skin graphs...would you like an apple pie with dat, would you like an apple pie with dat" really killed it for me
              Yeah, me too
              Can't hear that song now without singing "ding fries are done"

Used to be my favorite Christmas Carol - now I gotta find a new favorite

And I sure hope you haven't seen the new JibJab 2006 Year in Review if you're a fan of Jingle Bells - though it would make Caroling a tad more interesting
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Very damn cool, I can't stop watching the video for the original, the little girl is too funny when she's on top of the piano
                DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Working...
                X