Sexual Domination!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual Domination!!!!

Alright, ignore the cheese guys, this was something I had done in good fun. Im a huge Judas Priest fan, and this is the kinda thing Rob would do, at least lyrically!!!

Please let me know if the mix needs anythign up or down, or any other thigns like reverb, etc. I doubled the vocal, but I still dont like where it's "at in the mix". It has a short room reverb with a doubling, but it still sounds thin, which may be ok as my metal lyric voice sucks balls.

I live in a small town in remote Sask Canada, so it's tough to meet up with any other musicians to share music and ideas with. Id love to meet someone who could belt out some screams and raw vox, but in the meantime im forced to play everything myself. Im kinda happy with the interlude in the middle, it seemed to flow pretty nicely with the pipe organ.

Check it and be crude, any suggestions and feedback welcome, but be kind, as it was all in good fun!!!
    Last edited by gemini8026; 03-19-2007, 03:20 AM.

Sounds good dude! The mix is actually pretty good. What did you use for drums? The interlude part is very cool.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

As with everything els eI do, it's Drumkit from Hell Superior Vamp...

I trigger with a Custom Roland Midi kit, then I hand edit to perfection!

Comment

Working...
      X