Some instrumental music for you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some instrumental music for you guys

OK, I love this board, so check out my music and let me know what you think, good AND BAD, I could use the advice.

bdk's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Composition was decent, but the fuzz was killin me in the intro, try kickin the highs down a wee-bit. Some cool movements, I would try to refine a feeling per-verse or something though. Sounded like you were moving too quick to the relative major and killing a cool feeling you had going in a couple spots... let em wait for it a bit for that grand resolution

Other than that maybe some refined lead lines, seems you we're just playing just because it was in key in a couple spots.

How long you been axe-slingin?
    www.myspace.com/madeaband
    www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

Originally posted by tseegert View Post
      Composition was decent, but the fuzz was killin me in the intro, try kickin the highs down a wee-bit. Some cool movements, I would try to refine a feeling per-verse or something though. Sounded like you were moving too quick to the relative major and killing a cool feeling you had going in a couple spots... let em wait for it a bit for that grand resolution

Other than that maybe some refined lead lines, seems you we're just playing just because it was in key in a couple spots.

How long you been axe-slingin?

Been axe slingin' for some 16 years. Thanks for the advice, yeah, the fuzz at the beginning is hard because I just leave the gain setting set the whole time, maybe I'll work on the knobs on the guitar.

Comment

Working...
      X