Simple Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Man

Well, this is my very first post in this forum. This is a very bad version of Simple Man made better by my daughter helping on vocals. That's me with the Ovation and my bro-in-law with the Epi and on vocals. I know we need to work on it, but I wanted to get up a raw version so I can post our progress.

Our version of Simple Man w/backing vocals by my daughter.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

I think it's cool as hell,what a good song with so much meaning to it. It's awesome that you have your daughter involved,she looked like she was really into it smiling and making hand gestures,she's priceless. It's so important to get our children involved in music at a young age,it only benefits them later...and it should be encouraged no matter if it's singing,piano,guitar,etc.

Keep at it man,good to see things like this,instead of mindless guitar ejaculation that we've seen a million times,this kinda stuff is real,and goes beyond egotistical internet shit...can't wait to see your progress.

Comment

I thank you for that post. I read it to my daughter and she said to tell you thank you, that was sweet of you to say that about her, and you are a nice man. She certainly is priceless.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Thanks for posting. That is what playing guitar is all about.

Comment

Very cool Alvin!
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
            Thanks for posting. That is what playing guitar is all about.
            Thank you John. My girls love music as much as I do. I'm teaching my 6 year old some basic chords.

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
            Very cool Alvin!
            Thank Mark! I'll try and get another one up this weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X