Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Audio Black Box Recording!

Hey all

finally got one of these, had it for 1 day, love it!!!

No latency, good amp models, good fx, easy to use

This morning i threw together a metal thing cause it was easy lol

Big hair wah solo for a bit of fun and the wah tries to hide i cant solo

Soldano and 5150 panned left and right, i think it sounds ok, too much gain but you learn these things

Let me know what you think!

Sounds good from here!
    I think your B string is flat...send it to me and I can
    tune it for you...might take a while, though.

What kind of wah are you using?

Comment

Cool stuff dude, sounds pretty good. Nice and tight too!

I'm keen on replacing my v-amp for one of these, so more clips the better man

Comment

Dig it, nice!
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

The wah is the m audio built in wah, it has alot of range, the foot controller is a must with it too, and in the usa where most of you are its really cheap atm!

Yea, my new tuner is coming soon so will have it all tuned up better, was just a quick thing to see how it would go.

The drums are ok too, a surprise.

Will post more clips when i make em, a country twang and a classic rock might be the next.

Cheers all

Comment

I was just kidding about the tuner, just to try to get you to loan me the guitar

I have n-track 4.0, have some problems with latency. I hope an upgrade will help.

Comment

No worries, the more i listen the more i like, i'll put soem cleaner twang up and some classic rock and some of the other fx to show.

Its an addicting tool, and a great headphone practice amp!

Comment

Just thought i would let people know what my guitar has in it, in case you like etc

Its a charvel model 6, Dimarzio Evo in the bridge, i love it, can sound great with full blown distortion but it also has a great character with clean to mid driven tones, it can almost do a paf thing with the right settings, well, not quite a paf, but with the gain low it does vintage to me

for alot of the clean stuff i will be doing on the black box, and posting here for you all, i have a fender lace sensor gold in the neck, a great low gain straty pup which were in the clapton strats at one time. Gives me great bell tones and when you drive the pup it really opens up to a vintage blues and rock sound.
                my model 6 is the only electric i own, and it covers country to metal pretty well, i would like to connect the coil tap to the bucker to have the neck and bridge single tele thing going on, but thats latter on.

Please leave any feedback you like about the song, it aint perfect, i could time things better, and will add more files as i make them

Matt

Comment

Axe

Yup...definitely need to tune it for you.
                  Try what I've done..slow down on the lead, it
                  will speed up with practice. Pick control is a huge
                  part of it. I use dunlop thick sharp tips. (Green)

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                    I was just kidding about the tuner, just to try to get you to loan me the guitar

I have n-track 4.0, have some problems with latency. I hope an upgrade will help.
                    Cygnus, are you muting the track your recording? It should help with the latency.

Comment

Working...
                    X