An invitation to hear and see my band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An invitation to hear and see my band

To all of you Jackson maniacs in here, i'd be thrilled to have you visiting:

TriSector's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

You can find some of our music and our first and only video to date.

Plase leave some feedback if you have some time to spare.

Thanks a bunch in advance, it really means a lot to me.

Rodrigo.
    Facebook - Youtube

A little jazz-y for my personal taste (thrash), but you guys certainly seem to be skilled and you have good taste in instruments. Plus your myspace page is very Christmasy.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
      A little jazz-y for my personal taste (thrash), but you guys certainly seem to be skilled and you have good taste in instruments. Plus your myspace page is very Christmasy.
      Well, thanks a lot for checking it out. Lol @ the "Christmasy" comment. It's so hard to come up with a decent myspace layout... :ROTF:
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Very Nice Rodrigo..I enjoyed that. Very good playing!

Bill Z Bub
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nice technique, I like other than 4/4 - really nice, I hear some Dream Theater & Fates Warning inspiration
          Let's try to fight with alcoholism! Drink more and leave less for others

Comment

dude once again...
            i really dig the vibe you guys have.
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

@ Bill: Thanks pal! I'm glad you liked it.
              @ b3ny666: Cool that you noticed the, TriSector's time signature is 3/4. In Cataclismo, we use, 12/8, 5/4, 3/4, 6/8 & 9/8. I did hear a lot of Dream Theatre when they were starting, but not anymore.
              @ dk2magic: Thanks for your words.
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

We just added a new tune and a live video.
                Thanks for checking it out!
                Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Pretty good, like my metal a little faster.
                  Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Great stuff man, Dig it!
                    Guitars:
                    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                    Amp:
                    VOX AD30VT

Comment

Thats cool. You have a unique sound. Thanks..

Comment

Rodrigo - I'm curious. How is that almost every "friend" on your myspace page is a famous artist of band? I really know very little about myspace but I did notice this. Just a curious question. Not being a smart ass.
                        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

@ shreder13: Thanks man. We're working on a fast track to complete our first official record.

@UFORocks: I'm thrilled you liked it pal!

@jgcable: That's exactly what we've been after, to get our own sound and style, and i think we're getting there. Thanks for listening.

@MikeStrat: Thanks for taking a peek at our myspace. It's actually pretty simple, I visited the myspace of people that inspires me and that i've ben listening to since i can remember, and sent 'em a "friend request", then, it's up to that people to say yes or no to the request. 99% of the times, we got a positive.
                          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
                          X