No announcement yet.

NEW SONG (warning:FAST GUITAR CONTENT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SONG (warning:FAST GUITAR CONTENT)

New tune. Best production ive done to date. check it out.

www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

a technical tour de force. The guitar work was great. My only complaint is the "mechanical" drums (ive had this issue as well) they are just too perfect, and the fills are essentially "impossible"

but great composition, theres some really cool harmonies in there!!! The soloing is tits too!

Comment

i always make sure the drums can be played by someone. maybe not by anyone i can afford, but someone haha

Comment

Bitchin' !

I really like this

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I like the song also but you need a guitar tone with more balls imo

How did you record it? Direct recording? Sounded like a boss gt-8 to me
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

A great one again, mindblowing playing and nice production. Musicwise it's right up there with the Shred Fiasco, just pure awesomeness.

But nothing touches the intro riff on your "March 31st"... I still wish I had written that!

That said, I liked the production on "Shred Fiasco" and "March31st" even more, especially the guitar sound. It was a little rawer but had more balls. On "March 31st" too.

Ok, now I just did a few side by side comparison listens and I believe I like the overall production on "March31st" the best. It sounds very full and in your face and has an awesome lowend, but it is not muddy. Especially the bassdrum and toms have awesome lowend punch.
            Snare sounds best on "Shred Fiasco", just comes through a little better in the mix.
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

the snare on that one is peaking though, you can hear it in some places in the mix as it breaks up and i hate it every time i hear it. The amp used on this one is an engl fireball micd with 2 sm57s. the shred fiasco is 6505, and the earlier blackmetal one is my digitech 2101 preamp peavey classic 60 and a shit ibanez cab.

Comment

Awesome playing!

Comment

Fuck man, that soloing kicks arse!!!!!!!!

Comment

Very nice. solid sense of composition.
                    If the drums where real it would be so much better. Has anyone ever cracked the code to get a drum machine sound like Dave Lombardo back in the day?
                    http://www.facebook.com/HairRaidBand

Comment

Very nice! What about the drum programmig? Which tool did you used?

Comment

Yeah, I'm really digging this song. Wicked stuff man.

Comment

From listening to your clips I can tell you're a Galder fan.

Nice playing.

Comment

Very cool song and playing, Nice job
                            http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Dude some of those bends during the solo were just out of control--agressive and yet almost crying at the same time. Some people have speed but, you have vibrato and in tune bends too... total package!
                              Last edited by Robotechnology; 11-14-2007, 10:15 AM.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Working...
                              X