Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resurrecting Corpseraper!!! 1st new track in 5 years!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resurrecting Corpseraper!!! 1st new track in 5 years!

My buddy Jim who did the TV show LA Metal and I resurrected our old grindcore band. We recorded our first new track in five years this weekend. I play drums, bass, guitars and do main vox. Jim does backing vox, the second guitar solo, and produced the track. All the guitar tracks were written and recorded on the spot in one take. Vocals were all done in one take as well. Vocals are dry as well, there are no effects on my voice. Not bad for two days of blazing and fucking around in the studio! Enjoy!

CORPSERAPER on MySpace

Holy fuck! Awesome dude! Step Into My Fire just kicked my ass.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Awesome, are you auditioning for lead guitarists? I rape corpses on a regular basis and might be a good fit.

Comment

Kick ass, very cool. Hope there is more to come of this.

Flo
          http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Ace, that's all you..blast beatin and shit??!!

Fuck yeah man..cool!

Keep it heavy broseph Ace,

Bill Z Bub
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Brutal as fuck! awesome stuff dude

Comment

That's me blast beatin' and shit. The drums are layered, with the cymbals done seperate from the snare and toms and stuff, but none of it is adjusted or looped or anything. I wanted to play it faster, but the metronome topped out.

Comment

Dude, I didn't know you were a double kickin' blast beatin' maniac..

why didn't you tell me...?!

Cool!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Umm... actually the kicks are programmed, we couldn't find the kick drum pedal. The rest of the drums are real though. And my single foot blast beats are decent, but double kick needs some work. Fortunately I bought my drummer a kick drum practice pad for Xmas. And we live together, so Ill get plenty of practice on it too...

Comment

Step Into My Fire is kick ass. if you write more like that, they will come.

Comment

Hey Ace, cool shit. Your bong made a guest appearance too

Speaking of Jim, what about the BattleDwarf project?
                        I still have your message in which I am to be one of the guitarists heh.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ace..you should have just said "Yeah Bill, that's ALL me..how ya like them apples and wahtnots"..

Rock on Broseppi!!!

Comment

dude, that was crazy. good job.

Comment

Good shit Ace! I just jammed along with it.
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                              X