Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First set of Vids on the tube for me (JSX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First set of Vids on the tube for me (JSX)

Hey everyone,

I am just getting the hang of making my own videos. This is just me jamming around with a riff in A minor and a backing track. I just bought an Audix i5 mic and I'm impressed with it so far!

Comments are welcome!

Just having fun with my trusty Ibanez RG 570 and JSX amp. The song is a backing track and I'm playing lead over the top of it. I'm using the "Crunch" channe...
    E = Fb

sounds good, reminds of queensryche. I'm gonna have to try a jsx one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by paige View Post
      sounds good, reminds of queensryche. I'm gonna have to try a jsx one of these days.
      Thanks brother! On my other video with the RG 570 (short riff), I didn't use any effects and pushed the crunch channel with a TS9. You can hear a big difference in the two videos using the same settings on the amp and identical mic placement. It's a very versatile amp no matter what style you play!
      E = Fb

Comment

Sounds good to me to. I like your tone and it is very musical. 2 thumbs up!
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Cool beans
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Really nice tone man. Sounds great.
            THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Awesone bro. Very nice Tone and the playing and feeling was great.
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Man...thanks for the feedback guys!
                E = Fb

Comment

Cool stuff Maynard.

joe...
                  www.godwentpunk.com
                  www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                    Awesone bro. Very nice Tone and the playing and feeling was great.
                    +1
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                    X