X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaven & Hell - dedicated to the JCF!

http://www.kainziw.com/mp3_section.htm

third song down!!!

Just finished it up, and it needs some polishing, not sure if I like the ending, or what else I can do. I personally don't think it's as catchy as the last two songs I did, but it's another one for the 'ole vault.

Let me know if you have any critiques to change any lines, ways things are sung, or anything. I welcome all help to make it as good as possible.

BIG THANKS out to Spike Jones and Norton for helping me with the lyrics. They both sent me some great stuff and I hacked away bits and pieces and used it to inspire me.

Last edited by gemini8026; 02-16-2008, 01:27 AM.

Dude, I was gonna send you something about the riff that you sent me, but I couldn't make my audio interface work properly.(audiophile USB) I can see a little movement in the input graphic but I can't get any sound from the input.

Oh, and the production sounds good. At least, better than I expected from a home record
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Wow... that turned out sweeeeeeeeeeeetly!
      Really nice job.
      Thanks for being kind enough to throw some of my ramblings in there.
      I've not forgotten about your other e-mail... just too busy digging out from under snow and ice, and a boss who keeps me jumping for all I'm worth.
      This weekend... I promise!
      Keep it up!!!!
      "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

Nice tune!!

Comment

thanks men, I cut back the vocals a few db's , and eased up the massive limiting in heavier vocal passages. Are the vocals too forward, or too back in the mix?!?!?

I have my monitors, and my AKG headphones, but they are all "higher fidelity" and sometimes on lesser equiptment my mixes come out sounding like ass. Thats why the NS10's were such huge hits as studio monitors, they sounded like ass, so if u could make a mix sound decent, you were set!

Comment

I wouldn't say to far forward, but plenty forward.
            A bit mid-range, maybe... my ears are f**ked, so don't trust my judgment!!!
            Could be my philips subwoofer/PC speaker set up (not exactly hi-fi...)
            hehe
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
            X