New music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New music

Just got done laying down a couple tunes, and I figured I would throw it out there for a positive review. Keep in mind I quit playing for ten years, and i've only been playing again for about 6 months. A little slow getting my chops back.

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.
    Last edited by jacksoncsplayer; 03-23-2008, 09:34 PM. Reason: spelling

I jammed along to Eyes fairly well...
    You have great chops!
    Turn up the lead a hair, you're too self conscious!!!!

Good stuff.

One of them put me to sleep, though...I forgot which one. LOL.

Comment

Thank's Kev, It's tough getting the chops back after a layoff, but I'm determined to play well and write again, Especially with the kick ass NAMM axe I got from matt.
      Last edited by jacksoncsplayer; 03-24-2008, 02:13 PM.

Comment

i liked fall of a king something fun to jam over too, thanks, hehe
        yeah, i took a decade off as well. came back at it with a bit different perspective, er, how to say it,...i just play differently, like if you started fresh, but didn't take too long to at least be able to whip out some licks, tho, suprised me, but i still hate my playing, lol.

Comment

Nice job, sounds great, I'm diggin Fall
          When my kids were born my wife almost died and I quit my band in LA And didn't play more than 3 or 4 times for the next 7 years, Actually convinced myself I didn't miss it. The good thing is for me it came back fairly quickly.
          http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Right on guys, I sent the stuff to my singer and hopefully i'll have some vocals in the next week or so. It feels so good to play again.

marc

Comment

Working...
            X