Justin Wakley SL1 licks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Wakley SL1 licks

Hey guys can any one put in tab for me the Justin Wakely SL1 Pedal licks for me. The audio is to hard for me to understand and the video is hard for me to see whats he doing,the post is on the second page and is listed under Justin Wakley SL1 licks [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] Thanks alot [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: Justin Wakley SL1 licks

Tough room eh [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Since Justin's a member here, maybe he'll come along and help you out. Or just send him a message.

[ September 10, 2003, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey Jusitn how bout it.I kwow I'm probably not the only one who would like to see these riffs in tab any chance you can help out a fellow JCF brudda [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

sorry mate,i have been away..lol

yeahh ok i will redo the vid and tab it onscreen with hand close ups so you can see in detail.

Will do it and stick it up there this sunday evening(not around till then)

j.wakely@btinternet

Comment

i also did a few arp vids for the Jonster(we are collabing a arp sweep vid as our styles are diferent.he is neoclassical/prog and i am not..lol.i am old [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/just...eam_page.shtml

most have got tab apart from the gambale one that is a tricky MF!have fun with them untill i do a better pedal lesson with tab vid

Comment

Thanks,you da man Justin [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That Yngwie riff is really cool. Thanks again, Jackson's Rule

Comment

Cool stuff Justin! Thanx [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                edit [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I called you Justine... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] It's my girls name, no offence. oops

[ September 12, 2003, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: Dave ]
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

lol at the justine,thank god you edited it mate [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Ok this is for Paris,new vid with close up work and tab(if tab too fuzzy email and i will send powertab of it)

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/just...edal_licks.wmv

Comment

F-U-C-K you rule!!

Do you think you can get some of these excs in powertab?

[ September 15, 2003, 02:59 AM: Message edited by: Michiel Angelo ]

Comment

will see if i can post the powertab on my online site,trouble with dropping the rez on these vids(esp this one)is the lack of clarity on the tab [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

not sure if i can stick the tab there,but i will try

http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/justinjwakely/

loads more lessons there,and a few of my guitarwar songs as well.I have a loads more songs to put on when i get the time

Thanks [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Its guys like you,is the reason why I hang out here Thanks alot Justin,everyone checks these riffs out they'll help any one's playing Jackson's rule [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

lol it's guys like you that are the reason i do this stuff dude [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

always glad to help any metalhead learn new tricks,and learn myself from others [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

We are all sponges Justin. Thanks. John G

Comment

Hi, great videos

Comment

Working...
                              X