Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Justin Wakley SL1 licks

I nominate you for member of the month!

Way to freely share. You are an asset to the board. You can play and teach and you do it well, without ego or agenda
    It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

thanks lads,well i have played for a long time mate [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] so its not surprising i know a few things

Mind you in my early days there was no internet,or powertab!!!!

I think its great now that we can learn from say a dudes site in China and get powertab for free.It opens up our eyes to expand ourselfs as musicians..I am trying to get more guitarists to give these lick lessons!got a fingerstyle dude at the moment who i will MAKE record some right hand fingerstyle lessons,comps.ect..i love learning and i know others do too.

As for gear talk..lol..dont expect a lot from me on buying/selling guitars..setups..ect..my only passion is playing the bloody things

Any of you lads done any shortish vid lessons?

Comment

I hear Word did a couple 8-second videos! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yeahh i saw them mate,quick hands [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Mate!! not only do you shred like Yngwie [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] , you even have his accent [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !! you sure you ain't Yngwie?! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anyway, you sure burn those fret board hard!! Let me know when your solo ablum is out. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Shred On
            Fong

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

lol at fong,nahh mate i am not the PIE KING [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] lol

wish i was well apart from the drugs making him a fn real fat bloater..great player

Comment

Working...
                X