Goat of the undead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goat of the undead

Feel free to comment! I know there is a totally out-of-time note in the solo, but wtf do you expect from a guy who lost a 750xl because of his email not getting through [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Very rough mix...

Goat of the undead

Re: Goat of the undead

Nice work Thoraby! What were you recording the guitar through?
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Here's my rig:

Jackson Limited edition 88' with EMG 81 in bridge position----->Mic'ed Laney LC-30 cranked quite loud--->Old mixer made for mixing and adding sounds to VIDEOCAMERA tapes---->Soundblaster Live 5.1 Platinum soundcard.

The microphone is a noname Japanese thing. Nice for cleans, not so good for distorted sounds [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Glad you liked my song! More comments please! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds good!! The very last drum part sounds a bit strange, but that can be a good thing. You should use your anger and frustration at your email as fuel for your passion for playing!! And don't be afraid to cut loose a bit more on the vocals and have fun!!
        [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Ace! I'll try singing more violently next time [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And I just listened to the song on my crappy computer which has crappy speakers, and OMFG! It sounds like ten times better then on my comp with good speakers.

That's it, I'm switching speakers [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That's not surprising dude, all my stuff sounds best on cheap speakers. I think they must be better quality than the high dollar ones. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
            X