New Schtuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Schtuff...

Hey freakazoids! Got some new recorded items on my site (new site, btw)... there's other groovy stuff there site to....

Venez écoutez ma musique!

Juste un autre guitarist pauvre,
    Annah

[ October 05, 2003, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Annah ]

Re: New Schtuff...

Hey Annah!

Very cool site and nice work on the songs! I liked the guitar war track! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Awesome that you've built your own guitars, they look killer! I'd like to build one too some day... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The LP looks really good! Cool that it's neck-thru. The other one looks a bit strange, but quite innovative!

Good work!

Anders
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

WoW! Departure blew me away! Nice work Annah! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Thanks Anders! Building just takes three things: determination, a few decent tools, and lots of patience. Well, having a good plan and an idea of each step involved is helpful, too!

It took me about three years to finally finish the LP. It wasn't an every-day project, that's for sure. But in the end it was SO worth it, if only just for knowing I could do it, and having it to play. I'd still love to build more guitars, I just don't have the space or tools to do it...

Comment

un guitarist pauvre?

La musique c'est tres bien!

Nice look to the new site also.

edited for spelling

DRH

[ October 06, 2003, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: DRH ]

Comment

Working...
          X