Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half-life

It's no Xmas song....
    It should not to be confused with the video game.

Half-life
    1 : the time required for half of something to undergo a process: such as the time required for half of the atoms of a radioactive substance to become disintegrated
    2 : a period of usefulness or popularity preceding decline or obsolescence

I wrote and recorded this one over the weekend.

RR1 through Marshall...
    Seagull acoustic...
    Bass is my Rhoads through a detuner....

Keep in mind, it's an MP3 and the original is CD quality... one of these days I'll have enough material to make one of those.... (gotta get a bass first though)

Enjoy!

.....Half-life

Annah

Re: Half-life

Very cool I like it. The beginning reminds me of "Diary of a Madman" with the faster part giving me a Pantera/Judas Priest vibe. Cool soloing too.

I've listened to your stuff since you started posting on this board and you've definitely improved... Better tunes, cleaner technique, and better mixes. Keep it up! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

It's downloading, but judging from your other stuff it's gonna kick my testicles out my nose.

Comment

and there they go.

Comment

Very nice. Definately a cool vibe to this one. Keep em' coming! I always look foreward to hearing your stuff. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

when i grow up, i wish to play like you

Comment

Annah, when can I buy your album!?!?!? I love the way you played that song!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Lol Madeja

Thanks you guys.

Sustain: Actually, I've got more than enough stuff for an album, but I'm working on procuring a bass so I can re-record real bass lines on all that stuff. Midi and detuned guitar just don't cut it. The midi-triggered drums aren't too shabby though, and I think it will be easier to just stick with that for now, rather than try to get a drummer to learn and record all the stuff.

I also need to get a UPC before I can distribute.

Hopefully, it won't be too long!

Annah

Comment

as usual you never disappoint...killer groove at 3:08...d.m.
                  http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Working...
                  X