• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bunch o' mp3s

I have a bunch of mp3s to check out at online rock
    Chris
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Re: A bunch o\' mp3s

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] hell ya, im diggin THE BOMB..
    how bout some info on gear and such [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Cool music, man! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] My favourite so far would be 'Power Trippin'. The solos remind me of old Iron Maiden. And in other spots they go a little into Freidman's territory.
      Yea, some info about the gear?

Comment

Originally posted by metafaza:
        Cool music, man! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] My favourite so far would be 'Power Trippin'. The solos remind me of old Iron Maiden. And in other spots they go a little into Freidman's territory.
        Yea, some info about the gear?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hell ya, DiAnno era Maiden very cool. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        in some of the others im hearin some
        Vinnie Moore. and some David T. Chastain too.
        hell i'm diggin them all [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Thanks much for the kind words. As for the gear its just a Behringer V amp2 into the soundcard on my computer. The guitars were mostly Jacksons, a KV I wish I still had,a SL1, or a Rhoads. I also used an EB MM Axis Super Sport for the country sounding thing in diggin taters. The Behringer is real cheap but works well when the kids are sleeping. My house is too small to be miking amps at night! The acoustic stuff is an Ovation plugged straight into the soundcard and the bass (whatever I could borrow) is also straight into the soundcard. The soundcard is an Audigy which has a 1/4 inch inpput which works pretty well and they're all recorded on Cakewalk GT Pro. My computers dying on me so I gotta go get it fixed to record anymore or learn how to use this Boss BR 864 I was lucky enough to win a few months ago.
          Chris
          http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Great stuff! Not just the playing...the songs are good. Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed those.
            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Cool stuff!
              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
              X