My band's new demo CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My band's new demo CD

Hey all, my band just finished recording our demo cd tonight, here's a little sample.

It's only a rough mix, but still sounds pretty decent.

The guitar is my (formerly Greg Crowe's) Yo Baretta with an EMG 81 on the rhythm parts and EMG 85 on the solo. I'm playing through a Blue Voodoo w/Celestion V30s.

http://www.33cell.com/downloads/hauntingme.mp3

Re: My band\'s new demo CD

There's something wrong with the link. It either says there's no such file or when I downloaded it it last shorter than a second. and that's how long it took to download it.

Comment

Yeah, and I'd like to thank my webhost for screwing up my site. I'm trying to figure out how 45GB of traffic a month turns into my site being shut off after 51MB.

Anyways, it works now.

Comment

itz back now liek

good job!

Comment

Do I smell a chick on vocals? Jokes aside. Sounds great to me. An interesting sound for the lead, something different from what I would suspect. Is it a PC based recording or a regular studio production?

Comment

yeah, it's a chick on vocals. it's a regular studio recording, mixed on a pc. We're not doing the final mix until next week. The guitar sound is just a chorus/delay added in the rough mix, so it may change a bit on the final product. glad you liked it

Comment

Working...
            X