Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The_Dawn.mp3 new profound frogs by ~Bosch~

Hey Froghunters,

"Being profound and seeming profound.— Those who know that they are profound strive for clarity; those who would like to seem profound to the crowd strive for obscurity. For the crowd believes that if it cannot see to the bottom of something it must be profound: it is so timid and dislikes going into the water".

F. Nietzsche

I pussed the recordbutton again

save as:

http://home.hetnet.nl/~boschracing/The_Dawn.mp3

Grtz,

~Bosch~

Re: The_Dawn.mp3 new profound frogs by ~Bosch~

Love the melody, but it seems a little out of tempo. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I think this one is a lot moer Satrianish in feel than the other one. It reminds me of the times when The Extremist wasn't leaving my CD for days. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

good stuff

Comment

Hey Bosch awesome recording man as usual [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          btw i like your tone to the bone [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

For you guys who registered later to this board, listen to this frogtune Bosch and i did in summer 2003.. it's a classic [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] :

http://home.hetnet.nl/%7Eboschwouter...t_of_Frogs.mp3

Comment

Originally posted by Bosch:

I pussed the recordbutton again

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You Puss ed What?

Nice tone and tune... I love this stuff!! Maaan [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel:
              Hey Bosch awesome recording man as usual [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              btw i like your tone to the bone [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

For you guys who registered later to this board, listen to this frogtune Bosch and i did in summer 2003.. it's a classic [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] :

http://home.hetnet.nl/%7Eboschwouter...t_of_Frogs.mp3
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">More good stuff....The volume swells ae a nice touch [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey,
                I always look foreward to your stuff Bosch! My personal favorite is "Green Fiction". I jam along with that often. The tone on this one sounds a little more muddy...but still great. If you put out a CD, I'll be the first in line. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Keep em' comin'.
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug:
                  Hey,
                  I always look foreward to your stuff Bosch! My personal favorite is "Green Fiction". I jam along with that often. The tone on this one sounds a little more muddy...but still great. If you put out a CD, I'll be the first in line. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Keep em' comin'.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wow cool to hear that, green fiction is a shakeel and bosch guitar duel track [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

really cool that you like green fiction so much man.. it inspires me to work harder on recording a new tune with Bosch. The last few weeks i failed recording my parts for the new ''shakeel and bosch'' tune due to lack of ideas and inspiration [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X